The database on ISIN will help companies find the technology of interest or relevant research partners.
Or browse Full Listings »
Are you aware of what Enterprise Ireland can offer your Business? Am I elegible for support? How do I engage? Read More »
Enterprise Ireland - April 2014 Events
To review all events planned by Enterprise Ireland for the month of April 2014 click http://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/Events/?y=2014&m=4
Enterprise Ireland - May 2014 Events
To review all events planned by Enterprise Ireland for the month of May 2014 click http://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/Events/?y=2014&m=5
- 01MarIC4 Launches Weekly Cloud On-Boarding Clinics
- IC4 is pleased to announce a new 'cloud on-boarding' service to help companies leverage the benef... » read more
- 16AprNDRC Fintech Meet-Up - Two Events this Month.
- The NDRC team will be hosting and attending a number of upcoming events: 16th April: F... » read more
- 30AprWilliam Fry - World IP Day - Movies: A Global Passion
- William Fry is please to invite you to attend Ireland's leading World IP Day event. In April... » read more
- 30AprTechFire - "Can you Manage all your Clouds from One Platform?"
- TechFire series of free-to-attend IT briefings, from the publishers of TechCentral.ie and TechPro... » read more
- R&D Tax Credit Guide
Companies investing in R&D activities may qualify for tax credits under the R&D Tax Credi... » read more
12 Apr 2014
- IVCA "Guide on VC" and their Economic Impact of VC in Ireland Report
The IVCA this week launched their publication on "The Economic Impact of Venture Capital in ... » read more
12 Apr 2014
- What can a Tech Excellence Award do for you?
Now in its 14th year, this Awards programme recognises excellence not only in implementing tech s... » read more
05 Apr 2014